If you’re nervous about replacing damaged or missing teeth, you should know there’s nothing to worry about. Our dentists and professional team have extensive experience in replacing teeth. To take the first step to filling the gaps in your smile with the closest thing to your natural teeth, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460 to schedule a consultation for dental implants.
We’re so confident that patients in need of replacement teeth will be interested in dental implants that our Nashua, NH dentist office is currently offering a special promotion for a dental implant roadmap that includes:
- A private consultation with our doctors
- A professional examination that includes digital X-rays
- A dental implant treatment plan customized just for you
In total, these services are valued at more than $500, but you’ll only pay $199! But maybe financial concerns aren’t the only thing spooking you about dental implants.
If you’re worried about the quality of the treatment we provide, you’ll be happy to know that our own Dr. James Kiehl belongs to the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD). As a member of the ASIRD, Dr. Kiehl has committed to improving the standards of implant procedures to better serve our patients.
Get A Comfortable, Patient-Centered Dental Implants Experience
A lot of people get nervous about dental treatments because they do not know what to expect. If you have any questions at all, just let us know. We’ll provide clear, accessible answers.
If you’re a more visual learner, we also have you covered there. We have invested in cutting-edge dental technology so we can better plan and perform treatments. But also, these tools allow us to show you exactly what we’re talking about. Here are some of the top-notch dental technologies we use to plan for and place dental implants:
- Digital X-rays, which instantly create clear images without having to wait for film to develop
- An intraoral camera, which produces highly-detailed images in real time as we examine your mouth
- A Cone beam CT scanner, which allows us to see great detail in your mouth and jaw, including tooth roots and nerves so we can determine the ideal placement of your implants
We can explain the steps of a dental implant procedure in more detail during your appointment. For now though, here’s a basic outline. If you visit us for dental implants, we will:
- Thoroughly plan your treatment using the state-of-the-art dental technology mentioned above
- Numb your mouth with an anesthetic so you won’t feel a thing
- Perform any necessary tooth extractions
- Precisely place your dental implants
Following a brief healing period, we will then attach your restorations, or replacement teeth. In some cases, we may be able to provide a same-day smile procedure and secure your new teeth in the same visit as your dental implant placement.
We offer a variety of options to restore your dental implants. So you can make an informed decision, we’ll evaluate your current situation and talk to you about the various restorations we can provide. including:
- Dental crowns, which are used to replace individual teeth
- Dental bridges, which literally “bridge” the gap left by multiple adjacent teeth
- Dentures, which restore all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- Full-arch hybrid restorations, which fill out all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw using as few as four dental implants
We believe that having clear and open communication with our patients helps make dental treatments like dental implants less intimidating. But that’s far from the only thing we do to put patients at ease. We also offer many comfort options, including:
- Headphones with relaxing music to occupy you while we work
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- Longer appointments by request so you won’t feel rushed
We can also help relieve your dental anxiety with oral conscious dental sedation in pill form. We’ll provide a prescription for this medication and set a time before your appointment for you to take it so you can arrive completely relaxed. You will stay conscious during your procedure so we can communicate with you. You’ll need a ride to and from your visit.
If there’s anything else we can do to personalize your experience, just let us know! We’re here to help you.
To regain your powerful bite and dazzling grin with dental implants from Nashua Family Dentistry, call 603-546-7460 to book a consultation. You can also stop by our conveniently located Nashua, NH dentist office in person to speak with us in person or use our handy online form to schedule or ask questions.