If you’re in need of replacement teeth and want an option that looks beautiful, works great, and is very easy to care for as well, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460 to book a consultation for dental implants.
At our Nashua, NH dentist office, our skilled dentists and friendly team offer a wide range of restorative dentistry services so you can regain your oral function and beautiful grin, no matter how bad your current situation is. With our help, you’ll be able to:
- Chomp into your favorite foods again without discomfort
- Go from feeling self-conscious about your smile to proudly showing it off
- Chew food more thoroughly, improving your digestion and overall health as well
- Actually enjoy taking group photos and selfies
We do everything we can to make your experience as pleasant as possible at our Nashua, NH dentist office. When you arrive, we will greet you warmly and listen intently to any concerns you may have. We will also review all of your treatment options with you, ensuring you choose the right path to attain your smile goals.
Compared to many other options for replacing teeth, dental implants have a variety of advantages. For one thing, they look, feel, and work just like your natural chompers. They can also:
- Give you back up to 90 percent of the chewing power that you used to have with your real teeth
- Last a very, very long time or even the rest of your life with proper care
- Help you prevent jawbone deterioration so you can look younger for longer and avoid a “sunken in” look
- Be placed where they need to be without necessitating any preparation of your healthy, surrounding teeth as would be necessary with a traditional dental bridge
Because every patient’s case is unique, we offer multiple options for restoring dental implants. Whether you just need one tooth replaced or a comprehensive full-mouth reconstruction, we have options for you, including:
- Dental crowns, which take the place of individual teeth in your smile
- Dental bridges, which span the gap left by multiple, adjacent missing teeth
- Dentures, for patients that need to replace all the teeth in one jaw or both
- Full-arch dental restorations, which restore a full-arch of teeth using as few as four dental implants
Learn How Simple It Is To Take Care Of Dental Implants
If you or someone you know has ever had a removable dental bridge or traditional dentures that are held in place using suction and denture adhesive, you are probably aware of how much of a hassle they can be to take care of.
Even putting the messy denture adhesive aside, you still have to remember to remove your dentures every night to let them soak in a special cleaner. To maintain your gum health, you still have to brush your mouth, as well.
And, of course, if you drop your dentures when you are handling them for cleaning purposes, there is a very good chance that they will break and need to be repaired, which could add up to a hefty fee.
In contrast, dentures and other tooth replacement options that are held in place by dental implants are very easy to clean. Just like your natural teeth, all you need to do is:
- Brush for about two minutes, twice a day, using a soft-bristled toothbrush and ADA-approved toothpaste
- Floss between all of your pearly whites
- Rinse your mouth with mouthwash if desired or recommended by your dentist
- Maintain routine dental cleanings and exams every six months
And because your dental implants will hold your replacement teeth firmly in place, you won’t ever have to worry about your chompers shifting or falling out. Dental implants are able to provide such a sturdy foundation because they literally fuse to your jawbone through a process called “osseointegration.”
To make sure your procedure goes as smoothly as possible, we will use special state-of-the-art dental technologies to plan ahead. In some cases, we may even be able to provide a same-day smile!
For your comfort, we provide various amenities. We even have some dental sedation options to help relieve your dental anxiety if necessary. If there’s anything we can do to improve your visit, just let us know!
Don’t settle for anything less than the convenience and function of dental implants when you need to replace damaged or missing teeth. To book a consultation at Nashua Family Dentistry, call 603-546-7460, visit our Nashua, NH dentist office in person when we are open, or use our handy online form to schedule or ask a friendly team member questions.