It happens quickly.
An oral injury has left you with several broken teeth in the blink of an eye. You are rushed to the emergency room, yet after a successful treatment to stabilize you, your smile isn’t out of the woods yet.
More than five million Americans suffer some form of tooth avulsion – a dental term for getting a tooth knocked out as a result of injury – and if you are one of them, then you already know how traumatic such an experience can be.
I regularly treat patients who have had to deal with the fallout from a serious oral injury, and the one thing they have in common is how different their injuries can be. My passion lies in working backward from the injury to devise a smile reconstruction which is uniquely tailored to each and every patient who needs my help.
Yet not everyone who needs the benefits of restorative dentistry has been through a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it accident; just as many more are dealing with slow-motion “accidents,” like gum disease and tooth decay, which can cause just as much damage (if not more) to your smile as well as your overall health.
At the end of the day, however, it doesn’t matter what happened that caused you to lose your teeth, because you need solutions, and you need them now.
If you let your damage linger, and don’t see your Nashua dentist to get critical treatment, then I’ll have to commend you on being the strong, silent type – but that’s where the compliments end: Untreated oral injuries can make it impossible to enjoy the quality of life you used to enjoy before an accident or disease occurred. There’s nothing commendable about that.
In fact, the longer you wait to secure treatment from a dentist in New Hampshire, the more serious the problem will become, spawning multiple complications.
One of the worst side-effects of missing teeth is known as “drifting teeth,” which involves any remaining teeth literally drifting out of position due to the extra space created by empty tooth sockets. If this happens, then you are looking at the added costs of orthodontic treatment to correct your smile, assuming the teeth can be coerced back into their rightful place.
A Variety Of Treatments Await You
My practice specializes in treating these kinds of problems quickly yet thoroughly, creating a personalized treatment plan which will restore health to your smile. You will be able to eat, chew, laugh, and – yes – even smile once again with confidence and without pain.
I offer a variety of services that can rebuild even the most broken of smiles, including:
- Dental Crowns – An indispensable method of restoring a previously lost tooth that can be perfectly sculpted and colored to match your natural smile. I can make these out of a variety of durable, brilliant materials. Just ask me when you make your appointment!
- Inlays and Onlays – Think of it as a crown’s younger sibling. These are necessary when the entirety of the tooth doesn’t need to be replace, but just part of it needs to be reinforced.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – A dental bridge is like a series of crowns that can span the length of multiple teeth, restoring function and beauty to entire sections of your smile. Combine with dental implants for the ultimate in security and near-100% restoration of your natural biting force.
- All-On-4 Implants – A series of 4 simple titanium rods installed into the gum line can support a set of glistening custom-fit dentures ensures that your new teeth will stay right where you need them to. This treatment will also give you lifelike bite force that you just can’t get with traditional, adhesive-backed dentures.
- Plus many, many more options!
There is an option for you, but you have to reach out to us so that we can find it for you!
Making Your Appointment Today
Aside from yesterday, there is no greater time than right now to make your appointment and secure restorative dentistry treatment from your Nashua dentist – especially if you are suffering from any of the problems we’ve discussed in this blog.