If you, like most Americans, are trying to use the momentum of the new year to set new goals for yourself to make your life better, don’t forget about your smile! To learn how we can help you improve just about every facet of your grin with a variety of cosmetic dentistry options, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460 to book a consultation with us!
Just like you, we have set some New Year’s resolutions for ourselves, one of which is to provide just about every cosmetic treatment you might want to get under one roof at our Nashua, NH dentist office. No matter the particular concern you have, we will help you overcome it and feel better about your smile so you can:
- Enjoy compliments from friends and loved ones
- Feel more self-assured when you are out in public or even when you’re checking yourself out in the mirror
- Actually enjoy getting your picture taken or snapping a quick selfie
We know it can be a bit daunting to invest money in your smile when there are so many other things that need done, but trust us, your future self will be happy you treated yourself.
We also know that many dental insurance plans don’t cover the cost of cosmetic dental treatments, so we accept a variety of payment options for your convenience. In some cases, you can even finance your cosmetic procedures through a third-party company like CareCredit, Lending Club, or Compassionate Finance.
To better suit your busy schedule, we open a little earlier than some dentists do at 8:00 a.m. Our hope is that this will allow you to get the treatments you want before you have to clock-in at work.
Ring In A New Year & Better Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
From the moment you arrive at our Nashua, NH dentist office, our team will do everything we can to make you feel in control. We know how frustrating it can be to feel self-conscious about smile imperfections. But with our help, you won’t ever feel like people are making a snap decision about you based on the look of your teeth.
To ensure we meet and even exceed your expectations, we will hold a private consultation with you to hear about your particular concerns and what you want to change about your chompers. We’ll make suggestions based on what it sounds like your steering toward, but ultimately, you make the final decision on any treatment we provide.
We offer a large variety of cosmetic treatments to address a diverse range of smile issues. Some of our patients even choose to combine multiple options so they can design their own comprehensive smile makeover. If you choose to take advantage of this approach, we’ll even provide a wax-up model of what your newly improved smile will look like.
For your consideration. here are some of the cosmetic treatments that we have to offer and some general information on what they’re used for:
- Dental veneers, which are thin shells of tooth-colored material that can be used to conceal chips, stains, small gaps between teeth, and many other smile flaws
- Teeth whitening, which we offer in both at-home and in-office varieties so you can put the pearl back in your pearly whites in the way that suits your lifestyle best
- Teeth contouring, which is a treatment intended to adjust the shape of your teeth by removing small amounts of enamel
- Crown lengthening, which helps to make your teeth look a little longer by removing small amounts of gum tissue
- Tooth bonding, which is a treatment that uses tooth-colored material to cover up cracks, discoloration, and other cosmetic issues
- Gum reshaping, which can be used to get rid of your “gummy smile” by removing and reshaping your gumline
Regardless of which treatments you get from us, we will do our best to ensure your experience is as pain-free as possible. If there’s any likelihood of discomfort during a procedure, we will numb the area with a mild anesthetic for you.
We also try to go above-and-beyond when it comes to making your visits as pleasant as possible. We offer a few amenities to help you relax, including:
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- Soothing music to put you at ease
- Dental sedation options to relieve dental anxiety
If you want to start accomplishing a New Year’s resolution for your smile, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460. You can also swing by our office in person or use our online form to book or ask questions.