Over the course of a lifetime, a lot of things can happen that diminish your smile. This isn’t a criticism. It’s just an observation. It’s also why restorative dentistry is an invaluable part of our practice in Nashua, NH.
You can address problems big and small with our wide variety of services. We want you to enjoy a natural-looking smile, to speak clearly, and to be able to eat the food that you love.
Call 603-546-7460 now to schedule a consultation with our team at Nashua Family Dentistry.
Regain What You’ve Lost
People have been looking for ways to repair and replace teeth for centuries. In previous generations, some going back thousands of years, people have used bones, stones, seashells, and more as replacement teeth. People have also used metal to fill holes in teeth or to take their place.
With advanced in modern dental materials, your teeth can look as good as they ever have. Your replacement teeth can function as well as the real thing, too.
You can feel confident about sharing your smile in person or in pictures. You can trust that your new teeth will stay in place regardless of what you decide to eat. You also can count on your replacement teeth remaining in place when you speak.
Let us show you how.
Discover the Best Solution for Your Needs
As we noted above, we can address small problems (like cavities) and big ones (think full-mouth reconstruction) at our office. Finding the right solution starts with an assessment of your current condition. We want to find the most effective solution for you. That may involve one or more of the following services:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer composite fillings at our office. Like metal fillings, these protect your teeth from further decay and restore your ability to bite and chew. Unlike metal, these fillings can be polished to look like a natural part of your smile.
- Root Canals – If you have a tooth infection, you should remove the infected tissue from inside your tooth. Then it can be filled and capped to revive your smile and bite.
- Inlays & Onlays – If you need more than a filling but something less than a crown, these are the perfect restoration for you.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are a versatile treatment that can be used to rebuild broken, cracked, decayed, and worn-down teeth. Crowns also can cap teeth after a root canal or be part of a tooth replacement.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are an excellent option for replacing one or more teeth.
- Dentures – If you are missing several teeth or a full arch of teeth, dentures offer a great way to start smiling again.
- Dental Implants – Implants act as artificial roots. Implants keep your replacement teeth secure by connecting them to your jaw. That, in turn, allows you to bite with practically as much power as someone with a full set of teeth.