Just because you have some damaged or missing teeth doesn’t mean your smile has to stay that way. If you’re looking to get your strong, gorgeous grin back, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460 to book a restorative dentistry consultation.
We understand that a lot can go wrong with your pearly whites, so we offer a spectrum of options to repair or replace your teeth at our Nashua, NH dentist office. We aim to provide all the dental treatments you and your loved ones will need under one roof so you won’t have to deal with the frustration of getting referred to other specialists when you visit the dentist.
Whether you need a simple tooth filling or a full-mouth reconstruction, we have restorative services that will help you:
- Regain your ability to chew your favorite foods in comfort
- Get out of any dental pain you may be experiencing
- Beautify your smile so you can get a confidence boost
For your convenience, we accept a variety of payment options and open at 8:00 a.m. every weekday so you can book a visit with us before you have to arrive at work.
Know Your Restorative Dentistry Options
Depending on what is wrong with your smile, you may not think that you need to fix the problem right away. For example, if you’ve already lost a tooth, you may assume that the damage is done and won’t get any worse.
But in actuality, any problem with your smile can get worse if it is not addressed in a timely fashion. That lost tooth alluded to above could lead to many other problems, including:
- Jawbone deterioration
- Gum disease
- Your remaining teeth shifting out of place
- Damage to surrounding teeth because they are undergoing undue stress
You may be putting off getting your dental problems taken care of because you are afraid the process of fixing your smile will be overwhelming. We want you to know that we will be there for you every step of the way. So you can make the right decision for your smile, we will:
- Thoroughly assess your situation
- Listen intently to your particular concerns
- Make recommendations and help you weigh the pros and cons of all of your options
- Thoroughly explain any treatments you are interested in
- Answer any questions you have using accessible language backed by solid experience
So you can get some idea of the treatments that you could consider for your problem, here’s a list of some of the restorative options we offer and what they are used for:
- Tooth fillings, which clear away decay and rebuild the healthy shape of a tooth using color-matched material that blends in seamlessly with your pearly whites
- Root canals, which remove infected soft tissue and nerves (pulp) from inside a tooth to save it from an extraction
- Dental crowns, which completely cap a damaged tooth to strengthen and protect it from further trauma
- Dental bridges, which are used to fill in a gap left by one or multiple adjacent missing teeth
- Inlays and onlays, which are partial dental crowns that are used when a tooth filling would not be enough to fix the problem
- Dentures, which can replace all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
We also offer a wide variety of options for restoring dental implants, including full-arch restorations that can be attached using just four dental implants and some options for same-day smile treatments.
To ensure your procedures will go as smoothly as possible, we have invested in some top-notch dental technologies to plan and execute your treatments, including:
- Digital X-ray machines, that produce far less radiation and can be completed much faster than traditional methods
- A cone beam CT scanner, that provides highly-detailed, clear images of your whole mouth
- Intraoral cameras, for a close-up view of your mouth that we can show you so you’ll better understand what we’re talking about
If there’s any chance of discomfort during a given procedure, we will numb your mouth with an anesthetic for improved comfort. We also provide various options to help you relax, including:
- Warm blankets
- Soft pillows
- Soothing music
- Longer appointments by request so you can take your time
- Dental sedation options to help relieve dental anxiety you may be feeling
Turn back the clock on your damaged or missing teeth with restorative dentistry options from Nashua Family Dentistry! Call 603-546-7460, use our handy online form, or swing by our easy-to-find Nashua, NH dentist office in person to schedule or ask a friendly team member any questions you may have.