You won’t have to spend your summer driving all over town in search of the various dental treatments your family needs. That’s because there is a Nashua, NH dentist’s office that can provide comprehensive dentistry solutions for every stage of life. Nashua Family Dentistry is that one-stop dental shop with multiple doctors and a highly-trained, compassionate team. We treat patients of all ages around here, so give our office a call today at 603-546-7460 if you’re ready to find out for yourself what we can do for you. In the meantime, we’ll tell you all about it in today’s post.
General Dental Care
If you are diligent about coming in every 3-6 months for your preventive dental visits, we can fight off or at the very least diagnose the early signs of tooth decay and gum disease with a professional teeth cleaning and oral exam. Here at Nashua Family Dentistry, we can also easily restore any cavities, treat gum disease, and even replace missing teeth! Here are just a few ways we can keep your smile beautiful and functional:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Over 90 percent of all patients will have cavities at some point in life. As such, you’ll want a natural-looking option to restore your teeth if that should ever happen to you. Tooth-colored fillings are an alternative to those harsh metal fillings of yesteryear. Tooth-colored fillings are bonded to the tooth, strengthen the tooth, and maintain your natural appearance.
- Crowns And Bridges: A crown is often used to restore a damaged tooth, while bridges consist of a series of crowns. Nowadays we’re using lifelike ceramic materials that naturally merge with the smile and will last for years. A crown or a bridge can last decades with proper care and maintenance.
- Dentures And Dental Implants: When you’re missing teeth, you won’t look or feel like your old self. Accordingly, you’ll want to find reliable tooth replacement options ASAP. For some people, dentures meet their needs. Dentures stay in the mouth with adhesives and suction for the upper denture, while dental implants are anchored directly into the bone. Implants are the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry because the implant merges with and preserves the jawbone.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Many people with gum disease experience bleeding or swollen gums and are at risk for losing their teeth. Our office can help remove the plaque and tartar from beneath the gum-line to help you manage the infection and save your smile.
A smile makeover can really boost your appearance, and in turn, your confidence. These benefits can spill over into just about every aspect of your life. Here are a few of the solutions we can deliver for the right candidates:
- Teeth Whitening: We can whiten your teeth in our office with a fast-acting bleaching agent that will brighten your smile by several shades. Or, if you have more time to whiten your smile, we can use design a custom mouthguard and prescribe high-strength whitening gel to use at home.
- Dental Veneers: If your teeth have some chips, cracks, or heavy stains, veneers can help cover up those flaws and more. They are minimally invasive and look great in the end!
- Gum Reshaping: A little reshaping of the gums or teeth can better balance out a “gummy” smile.
Sleep apnea is a common disorder that will adversely impact the lives of millions of Americans. This condition occurs whenever you experience pauses in breathing while you sleep. This is scary because the pauses in breathing cause the blood pressure to spike. People with severe sleep apnea often experience anywhere from 30 or more pauses in breathing an hour. Studies have shown that people with untreated sleep apnea have an increased risk of problems like heart disease, stroke, or even diabetes. Oh, and it could KILL YOU! Of course, your housemates might kill you first on account of the snoring that goes along with this dangerous condition. Don’t worry, your Nashua, NH dentist can help end this nightmare.
- Oral Appliance: If you don’t like the sounds of a CPAP machine, we have an easier way to treat your sleep apnea. We’re using a small oral appliance that pushes the lower jaw forward to keep your airways open. The appliance is custom-fitted to your unique mouth and will not disrupt your sleep, or your partner’s sleep.
Comprehensive Dentsitry Is Only A Call Away
We hope you have been inspired to call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-546-7460 or fill out our online form to request an easy appointment in Nashua, NH. Everything discussed above is really only the beginning of our comprehensive dentsitry solutions.