Turn Your Smile Into a Masterpiece
Sure, you want a healthy smile. Our top-rated dentist can give you a beautiful smile too! We offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry in Nashua, from teeth whitening to gum reshaping. If there is anything about your smile you don’t like, we can improve it at our dentist office! You can even combine multiple cosmetic dentistry services for a total smile makeover. Here’s what you can expect for our aesthetic dentistry treatment:
- A smile you’ll proudly show off everywhere
- Potentially better oral hygiene
- A younger, healthier appearance
- More confidence to speak up in social and business settings
To find out which cosmetic dental treatments are right for you, call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-882-2575. A member of our friendly team will be glad to help.
Beautify Your Smile With the Help of Our Cosmetic Dentist
We offer you a variety of services that will enhance the look of your smile. They include:
- Dental Veneers – Because they cover the entire front surface of your teeth, dental veneers are great for concealing a wide variety of imperfections.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose from in-office teeth whitening treatments or treatments you can take home and use at your convenience.
- Gum Reshaping – We can reshape your uneven gumline or remove excess tissue from a “gummy smile” with our high-tech laser.
- Teeth Contouring – We can also use a laser to smooth away rough tooth edges and give your smile a more even appearance.
- Tooth Bonding – Our cosmetic dentist can apply a tooth-colored material directly to your teeth to cover many flaws.
Our dentist can also assess you for orthodontics issues. If you’d benefit from orthodontic treatment, we can refer you to our partner orthodontist, who is conveniently located right next door. He offers a complete range of orthodontic treatments, including Invisalign.
Providing Comfort Throughout Your Dental Appointment
As with any of our dental services, our friendly staff will keep you relaxed and comfortable with “extras” like pillows, blankets, and soft music. We are even happy to offer longer appointment times or dental sedation. Let us know what you need, and we’ll customize your care!