If you are unhappy with your uneven gums, our dentist can use Nashua gum reshaping to remove excess gum tissue and give you a gorgeous gumline. We can also correct a “gummy smile” by exposing more of your smile’s surface, giving you a better balance between gums and teeth.
To improve our patient care, our doctors employ dental technology whenever they can. A good example is lasers, which have revolutionized many dental procedures. Laser treatment offers many advantages over traditional gum surgery, including:
- Less Discomfort. Most patients will not even require anesthesia for a gum reshaping treatment. Though if you would like us to numb the area before we begin, we’re happy to do so. You’ll experience less tenderness following the procedure, too.
- Less Treatment Time. Reshaping gums with a scalpel often requires multiple office visits. With the Solea® laser, the entire gum reshaping treatment can be completed in just one visit.
- Faster Recovery. Because the laser cauterizes tissue as we work, no stitches are required. Not only that, but there is little chance of infection following your procedure.
Your Comfort Tops Our List of Priorities
Although using lasers helps ensure you’ll remain comfortable as we reshape your gums, we’re happy to give you a little additional pampering. Our team offers amenities that include:
- Cozy pillows to relax your head and neck
- Warm blankets for your total comfort
- Relaxing music so you can take your mind off dentistry
- Oral conscious sedation for a totally relaxing dental visit
Enjoy a Complete Smile Makeover
Gum reshaping can be part of a total smile makeover. Our dentist can even let you preview your new look by creating wax models for you! You may want to consider our other cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, or even orthodontics from a trusted orthodontist right next door to our office.
Ready for a gorgeous gumline? Nashua gum reshaping from Nashua Family Dentistry can make it happen! Call us today at 603-882-2575 to schedule your consultation.