- Choose from a variety of cosmetic treatments
- Completely remake your smile and appearance
- See a wax model of your new smile beforehand
The surest way to completely transform your smile is to get a smile makeover in Nashua by combining multiple cosmetic dentistry treatments from Nashua Family Dentistry. Improving your smile this way offers multiple benefits. Among them:
Dr. Kiehl on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
Patients sometimes have teeth that are out of position and they don't necessarily want to go into orthodontic treatment or braces. So sometimes we can redo their smiles with a combination of veneers and crowns perhaps, to get that shape that they want and that relationship with the teeth they want without going through braces. Those patients are oftentimes very good candidates for a smile design and smile makeover. Oftentimes it's a combination of treatment, as I said, some areas may need veneers, some areas may need crowns. But that's typically the process. That process requires quite a bit of planning.
We typically will do lots of photos of the patient prior to starting treatment. Oftentimes we send those cases to our laboratory to actually see a preview of what their smile's going to look like before we start anything. That way we can make some minor corrections or adjustments before we even start. After they're in process, we typically will adjust the temporary restorations as much we need to til the patient's 100% happy with the result, and then we go ahead and duplicate that in the permanent restorations. So by that point the patient knows exactly what to expect.
- Our cosmetic dentist can create a smile makeover treatment plan that will ensure you spend your time and money wisely. For instance, you may be able to undergo multiple treatments in a single visit.
- We can create a wax model that will give you an idea of what your improved smile will look like. If it’s not what you expected, our doctors can tweak the plan.
- Creating a comprehensive plan lets you get all your questions addressed before your smile makeover even begins.
Choose From Several Types of Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
Your treatment could consist of several services, including:
- Dental Veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Contouring
- Crown Lengthening
- Gum Reshaping
- Gum Recession Treatment
- Tooth Bonding
- Porcelain Dental Crowns
Enjoy a Brand-New Smile
Most smile makeovers are completed in four steps. They are:
- Initial Consultation. In this stage, you’ll talk with one of our doctors about your smile goals. We’ll share some initial thoughts about which of our cosmetic dental treatments you may need.
- Examination. We’ll examine you, taking digital X-rays and intraoral images of your mouth, to get a good idea of your overall oral health and identify any issues that may factor into your treatment plan.
- Creation of Treatment Plan. Our doctors will walk you through the various cosmetic dental options they can use to attain your smile goals, discussing the pros and cons of various approaches. We’ll address any questions you may have. Then we’ll produce a treatment plan, complete with probable timeline. We’ll also create a wax model so you can preview your new look.
- Treatment. Your smile makeover may take just a single office visit or multiple visits, depending on the cosmetic dental treatments you’ve selected. No matter which treatments you select, we’ll make sure you’re comfortable at all times!
For a smile makeover in Nashua, NH, call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-546-7460.