If you are unsatisfied with the shape of your teeth, our trusted dentists can reshape them to create just the smile you want. They’ll use a high-tech laser for precise teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Nashua. Our caring staff will make sure you remain comfortable throughout the procedure. Other benefits of our skilled treatment include:
Dr. Kiehl on Teeth Contouring Read Transcript
Sometimes we have patients who come in again, with just minor chips, perhaps in the front teeth, a little enamel that's broken. Oftentimes, we can just reshape those areas very minimally again, noninvasively, just to recontour things and keep any sharp edges from cropping up. Patients are very appreciative of that because they're thinking they're gonna need more and oftentimes we can just do it very easily.
- A more beautiful smile that you’ll be eager to show off
- More confidence when socializing and mingling
- A healthier, more attractive appearance
- More respect at work and in your professional circles
To schedule your consultation for tooth contouring or crown lengthening, call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-546-7460.
Teeth Contouring Can Give You a More Even Smile
Are your teeth chipped, uneven, too long, poorly aligned, or misshapen? For fairly minor flaws, dental contouring may be a good option. Advantages of teeth contouring include:
- Speedy Treatment. Since we use a high-tech laser to contour your teeth, the entire procedure can be completed in a single visit, often in as little as half an hour.
- No Discomfort. There are no nerves in your tooth enamel. So you won’t feel any discomfort as we gently reshape your teeth!
- Won’t Break the Bank. Teeth contouring is one of the most affordable cosmetic dentistry procedures.
The treatment will also help you take better care of your teeth. After teeth contouring, most folks find it easier to brush and floss in the nooks and crannies of their teeth, where plaque and tartar collect.
Crown Lengthening Lets Your Pearly Whites Shine
We also can remove excess bone or gum tissue to show more of your tooth surface. This can be done for an improved appearance or to prepare your tooth for a restoration like a dental crown or veneer. If you have what’s known as a “gummy smile,” then crown lengthening will remove excess gum tissue so that others notice your teeth rather than your gums.
We Take Your Comfort Seriously
Your contouring or crown lengthening treatment will be quick. But we want to make sure you feel comfortable the entire time. We are happy to provide:
- Soft pillows
- Cozy blankets
- Music to relax you while we work
For more information on teeth contouring and crown lengthening in Nashua, call us today at 603-546-7460. A member of our friendly team will be happy to set up an appointment for you.