At Nashua Family Dentistry, we know you’d rather not break the bank when you’re beautifying your smile. So we offer tooth bonding in Nashua, one of the most cost-effective cosmetic dentistry treatments. In addition to its affordability, dental bonding offers these benefits:Dr. Kiehl on Tooth Bonding Read Transcript
Often times whether a patient has perhaps a traumatic accident with a tooth and chips a corner or something like that, tooth bonding is a great way to fix that immediately. Those are lots of times what we do. Small areas tend to work best for bonding. Just over time, they tend not to break down as quickly. So, patients who have small chips in the teeth or older restorations that may be discolored, we go ahead and remove those and replace them with a nice tooth colored bonding that's going to match that tooth and the adjacent teeth. It's a good way to fix those kinds of small to medium size problems.
- It’s quick. We can typically complete a tooth bonding treatment in a single visit.
- It’s painless. Our dentist simply applies a tooth-colored resin to your tooth, shape it to conceal your imperfections, use a special light to “cure” it, and polish the tooth to create a seamless appearance.
- It’s versatile. Tooth bonding can be used to cover many flaws, including minor chips, gaps between teeth, slightly misaligned teeth, and stains.
- It’s reversible. Although cosmetic bonding can last for years, we can reverse it should you ever desire to do so.
- It improves your oral health. After your dental bonding treatment, you’ll have a smooth and even smile, with fewer nooks and crannies where bacteria can collect and cause tooth decay. It can also help reduce sensitivity to heat and cold.
To schedule your appointment for dental bonding, call us today at 603-546-7460. Our address is 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201.
Use Dental Bonding Along With Other Treatments
Cosmetic bonding can be part of a complete smile makeover! In particular, it makes sense to combine bonding with tooth contouring and/or teeth whitening treatments. Our cosmetic dentist can perfectly match your natural tooth color with the resin material we use to cover your smile flaws.
For badly damaged teeth, you may want to consider dental veneers. These thin shells of material bond to the front of imperfect teeth to quickly hide imperfections that could detract from your smile.
Get Comfortable in the Care Chair
We always want you to be comfortable when you’re sitting in our dental chair. So our compassionate staff offers amenities like:
- Headphones for listening to music
- Warm blankets to take the chill off
- Cozy pillows for head and neck comfort
And while aesthetic bonding is virtually painless, if you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, we offer dental sedation using a small, FDA-approved pill.
Call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-546-7460 to get your new smile using Nashua tooth bonding.