- February 13, 2016
When I graduated from medical school at Boston University, computers certainly weren’t what they are now.
I know it’s quite the understatement, but if you’re reading this and you’re a member of Generation X or later generations, then it can be pretty hard to appreciate just how far technology has really come in our lifetimes.
While a lot of my peers in and out of the dentistry community look at a smartphone with a sense of puzzlement and horror, I’ve been embracing technology since computers only displayed black and green colors.
As a family dentist, it’s important to me that I stay ahead of the times and the technology that comes with it, because it enables me to provide the best possible care for my patients.
While other Nashua area dentists have trouble finding the escape button on their keyboards, I’ve been implementing the latest in dental technology for decades, staying one step ahead to deliver unbeatable care in Hillsborough County.
Generally speaking, this technology has enabled me to practice family dentistry that’s easier, more affordable, and less painful than you might have imagined possible for a dentist to successfully claim.
It’s just how we do things at Nashua Area Family Dental – and you deserve to experience it firsthand.
Futuristic Procedures, Today
Technology has completely changed how the world works, and dentistry is far from an exception. From scheduling appointments to how we clean your teeth and more, these advances have made getting oral high-quality oral health care easier than it has ever been.
To give you a better idea of how technology has made receiving treatment easier for the patients, let’s take a quick look at a few examples:
- Laser-aided dentistry – Whether it’s reshaping your gums into a natural, attractive shape, or treating advanced gum disease, lasers have already replaced the traditional scalpel for more invasive procedures. That means less damage to the soft tissues in your mouth, which results in less pain and shorter recovery times.
- Almost-instant Whitening – With the development of in-office whitening techniques like Zoom!®, I can restore vibrancy and vitality to dull, dingy smiles in just an hour!
- Digital Scanning – My practice is almost entirely digital, right down to the X-Rays themselves. This transfers cost-savings onto you because of the efficiency of the entire process, and will save you time because the results are achieved quicker, and with greater accuracy than ever before.
- Automated Reminders – When you’re my patient, I’ve got your back. We send out automated email and text reminders so that you don’t have to keep track of your appointments. It’s one less thing to juggle in your busy, modern lifestyle.
- Same-Day Dentistry – The culmination of all of these techniques means that, for the vast majority of procedures, I can get you the work you need completed on the same day of your appointment! Time is more precious than ever, and nobody understands that better than my team.
These are just a few of the examples of how technology can make your experience with your Nashua dentist the most efficient treatment you’ve ever received.
You’ll notice the difference when you make your first appointment. Feel free to ask me any questions about what I do and how I do it, because the more you understand the processes involved with caring for your oral health, the more comfortable you will be.
And that’s what all of this comes down to: Your comfort.
I wouldn’t use any of this technology if it didn’t help patients like you. Based on my experience, it has changed attitudes and delivered what I believe to be the best dental care in Nashua. The look on their faces when I’ve used an advanced cosmetic or restorative method to turn unsightly smiles into works of art is why I do what I do.
If you want to experience how a skilled dentist using the latest in available technology can revolutionize your smile, then I urge you to request an appointment through this website.
If you’re still living in the 20th Century, you’re in luck, because we haven’t gotten rid of our phone line, and there’s nothing that can ever replace hearing a voice on the other end of the line.
Please call me at 603-546-7460 to discover how the right technology in the right hands can give you the right smile!