Restore Your Bite With Nashua Dentures
If you don’t replace your missing teeth, your facial and lip muscles will gradually deteriorate, giving you that “sunken-in” look. Dentures in Nashua will help prevent this. Other benefits of our custom dentures are:
- They will help you enjoy normal chewing and eating again
- You won’t be embarrassed to reveal missing teeth when you smile
- They are one of the most cost-effective ways to replace missing teeth
- You’ll enjoy new confidence having a full set of teeth
Our doctors can answer all your questions about dentures. Call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-882-2575 to schedule your consultation. We’re conveniently located at 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201 – in the 03062 ZIP code.
Choose From Several Dentures Options
Dentures are one of the oldest teeth replacement options, and one of the most reliable. Now, however, you have many more denture choices to choose from, including implant dentures. One of these denture options will likely be right for you! They include:
- Dental Implant Dentures – Attaching new dentures to dental implants provides numerous benefits. You’ll avoid embarrassing slippage and enjoy a better bite than you’ll get with traditional dentures. We even offer several procedures in which you can receive your dental implants and custom dentures in a single visit to our office!
- Traditional Removable Dentures – Our conventional dentures are designed to fit snugly in your mouth, and you can easily remove them for cleaning and other maintenance. We can replace a few missing teeth with partial dentures, or you can get a full arch of replacement teeth. You can even replace every tooth in your mouth with a full set of upper and lower dentures.
- Temporary Dentures – We can make temporary dentures for you that you can wear while you wait for your final restoration to be fabricated. No more walking around without teeth!
To find out more about Nashua dentures, call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-882-2575. We’ll help restore your smile and your bite with durable, custom dentures.