Nothing ruins a good day like a dental disaster! But dental emergencies in Nashua are a lot less disastrous with our trusted dentist at Nashua Family Dentistry, thanks to our commitment to same-day service. If you call our office by noon, we’ll get you or your family member in for an appointment that day. Our team will:
- Put an end to your pain so you feel better
- Treat your immediate problem to help prevent further smile damage
- Make any needed recommendations for long-term repair or enhancement
- Provide follow-up treatment to help you maintain a healthy smile
To see Dr. James Kiehl for your dental emergency, call 603-882-2575 now. Our address is 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201 – right across from Nashua High School South.
End Your Discomfort Quickly
If you’re in pain, we’ll relieve it fast by thoroughly numbing your mouth. Plus, we’ll use the latest dental technology to diagnose and treat your dental emergency. For instance, our cone beam CT scanner gives us an incredibly detailed view of your mouth, allowing us to see your teeth, soft tissue, bone, and nerve pathways all in a single scan.
Because we offer such a complete range of dental services, we can usually solve your dental problem right away! Here is how we handle some common dental emergencies:
- A Toothache. If a cavity is a cause, we can use a tooth filling to relieve your pain. If you have an infection inside your tooth, we’ll perform a root canal.
- Damaged Dental Restoration. We work with dental crowns, dental bridges, tooth fillings, and dentures. So we can repair your restoration!
- Cracked or Broken Tooth. Depending on the extent of the damage, we can repair your tooth with a dental veneer or dental crown.
Contact Us Immediately For Your Dental Crisis
You’ll want to be seen ASAP during a dental emergency in Nashua. We monitor calls 24/7, and at least one of our doctors is available to answer your after-hours questions.
We’re open at 8 a.m. every weekday, and we’re even in the office on Fridays. Our convenient hours are one reason we can get you in for a same-day appointment if you call us by noon.