- Enjoy lots of dental implant options
- We both place and restore dental implants
- Receive a dental implant roadmap for just $199
Your tooth replacement options used to be quite limited. But that’s all changed, thanks to dental implants in Nashua! Our dentists can use implants to replace a single tooth or multiple missing teeth. In addition to their versatility, there are many other benefits of using implants:
Dr. Kiehl on a Full Arch Implant Restoration Read Transcript
So if we have a patient who does require a full arch replacement for teeth, whether they're badly broken or severe periodontal disease, we're able to replace a full arch of teeth in as little as fix or six implants. And that involves working closely with the oral surgeon, who's nearby us. That process allows for a placement of an immediate temporary. So, in other words, patients will go in for surgery and they'll leave that day with teeth. Which for most people's pretty exciting if they've had a hard time eating, a hard time chewing, this gives them something right away that they can eat, chew with. And that's able to be used while the implants are healing. That process typically takes about four months and then we're able to place the final restoration in. So, I guess very good way for patients to replace a full arch of teeth in as little as five or six implants.
- Appearance – Your implants and restorations look so much like your own teeth that no one will even know you have them!
- Ease of Care – You just brush and floss your teeth like you did before. With some options, you may remove dentures for cleaning. But you won’t have to use messy adhesives!
- Durability – Your implants should last a lifetime, with proper care.
- Security – Because implants are embedded in your jaw, you won’t have any unwelcome slippage.
- Functionality – Implants give you nearly the same chewing power as your own teeth. You can eat all of your favorite foods!
If you’re interested in replacement teeth that look and perform almost exactly like your natural teeth, call us today at 603-546-7460 to schedule a dental implants consultation. Our experienced dentists can also perform a bone graft or a sinus lift, oral surgery procedures that may be needed to prepare your mouth for implants.
Implant Dentistry Involves Three Parts
Teeth implants are made of three parts:
- A sturdy titanium rod that one of our implant dentists places in your jaw
- A piece of hardware called an abutment that connects your dental implant to a restoration
- Your dental restoration, the only part of your dental implant that shows
Based on your needs, your restoration can be a dental crown, a dental bridge, full dentures, or partial dentures. Depending on the type of dental implant you choose, you’ll receive your implant and wait for your jawbone to heal and grow around it before we attach your restoration.
Some procedures, however, allow you to wear temporary replacement teeth out of our office on the same day you get your implants!
Enjoy Many Options For Dental Implants
You have lots of options for dental implants at Nashua Family Dentistry. Among them:
- Traditional Implants – These full-size implants can replace single or multiple teeth.
- Full-Arch Hybrid Restorations – Using innovative procedures, we can attach a full arch of non-removable replacement teeth using as few as four implants. If performed in your upper jaw, the roof of your mouth remains exposed, so you can more easily taste and enjoy your food than with dentures.
- Same-Day Smile – With this procedure, you can get a full mouth of teeth on the same day you receive your dental implants.
- Implant Dentures – We can securely attach dentures to implants using either ball attachments or a sturdy bar.
Dr. James Kiehl is a member of the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD), an organization committed to improving the quality of care for implant patients by improving the standards of implant procedures. He can suggest the best dental implant for your situation!
For more information on dental implants in Nashua, call us today at 603-546-7460.