General dentistry services are the foundation of our comprehensive and comfortable dental care at Nashua Family Dentistry! From regular dental exams to fluoride treatments, these services help ensure you’ll have a happier, healthier smile! For more information about general dentistry services at our Nashua, NH dentist office, call 603-546-7460.
General Dentistry at Nashua Family Dentistry
Our general dentistry services include:Dr. Kiehl on General Dentistry Read Transcript
We really offer a full range of general dentistry services. Along with my associates who do some specialized endodontics, root canal therapy, things like that.
So I myself am pretty much just a restorative dentist, so we'll do resin fillings, dentures, crowns, bridges, all those things and of course implant restoration is something that we do a lot of here. And so we offer really a broad range of all general services that the patient may need.
- Dental exams and dental cleanings. During your regular dental exams and cleanings, we focus on identifying dental issues that could turn into larger problems if not addressed in a timely manner. Our checkups include thorough dental cleanings, along with an oral cancer screening, intraoral images, and more.
- Fluoride treatments and varnishes. These treatments help prevent cavities by strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Sealants. We use sealants to keep out bacteria and other harmful substances that cause cavities. They are especially helpful for children or others whose teeth are prone to dental decay, especially on the back molars.
- Nutritional counseling. We’ll advise you on your diet to ensure you’re eating the right foods for a healthy mouth and body.
Custom mouthguards. We can create mouthguards to protect your teeth during athletic activities or to prevent teeth grinding (bruxism).
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment. We offer multiple treatments to help you control or even eliminate gum disease for good.
Improve Your Dry Mouth, Bad Breath and Oral Healty
If you are experiencing chronic bad breath (halitosis) and/or dry mouth, our dentists will determine the underlying cause and recommend products to give you relief. Because both conditions can lead to more aggressive tooth decay, we may also recommend fluoride applications and more frequent dental exams.
Improving Your Experience through Digital Dentistry
Digital technology has changed everything – from how we listen to music, to how we take photographs, to how we shop. And it’s changing dentistry too.
The digital technology we use in our Nashua, NH dentist office includes:
- Digital X-rays, for clear and quick images. No waiting for film to develop! And it’s easier to share images with third parties like insurance companies or health care providers.
- Paperless charts, for quicker and easier transfer of information.
- Digital appointment reminders, to ensure you never miss a scheduled dental visit.