- Our convenient hours make scheduling easy
- We use digital X-rays for safe, detailed imaging
- Enjoy nearly pain-free treatment with the Solea® laser
General dentistry in Nashua is the foundation of our comprehensive and comfortable dental care. From regular dental exams to fluoride treatments, these services at Nashua Family Dentistry help ensure you’ll have a happier, healthier smile.Dr. Kiehl on General Dentistry Read Transcript
We really offer a full range of general dentistry services. Along with my associates who do some specialized endodontics, root canal therapy, things like that.
So I myself am pretty much just a restorative dentist, so we'll do resin fillings, dentures, crowns, bridges, all those things and of course implant restoration is something that we do a lot of here. And so we offer really a broad range of all general services that the patient may need.
Digital technology has changed everything, including dentistry. The leading-edge technology we use in our modern dentist office includes:
- Digital X-rays, for clear and quick images. No waiting for a film to develop! And it’s easier to share images with third parties like insurance companies or health care providers.
- Paperless charts, for quicker and easier transfer of information.
- Digital appointment reminders, to ensure you never miss a scheduled dental visit.
- Solea® hard and soft tissue laser treatment is nearly always pain-free, blood-free, and anesthesia-free.
Call our expert team today at 603-546-7460 to schedule your next appointment for general dental care. We’re conveniently located at 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201 – on the southwest side of Nashua.
Maintain a Bright Smile With General Dentistry Services
We offer several types of general dentistry treatments for your entire family, including:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – During your regular checkups, we focus on identifying dental issues that could turn into larger problems if not addressed in a timely manner. Our checkups include thorough dental cleanings, along with an oral cancer screening, intraoral images, and more.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – These treatments help prevent cavities by strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Dental Sealants – We use sealants to keep out bacteria and other harmful substances that cause cavities. In particular, they are helpful for children or others whose teeth are prone to dental decay, especially on the back molars.
- Nutritional Counseling – We’ll advise you on your diet to ensure you’re eating the right foods for a healthy mouth and body.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can create mouthguards to protect your teeth during athletic activities or to prevent teeth grinding (bruxism).
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – We offer multiple treatments to help you control or even eliminate gum disease for good.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) & Dry Mouth Treatment – If you experience these chronic conditions, we’ll work to determine their cause and make any needed recommendations for oral care.