It can sound a little scary to think about having surgery on your mouth. But it’s not scary at all at Nashua Family Dentistry, thanks to our skilled doctors and compassionate staff. We can handle most types of oral surgery right here in our office. We offer sedation to help ensure that your Nashua oral surgery goes smoothly and pleasantly. Plus, you’ll feel more comfortable having your procedure performed by a dentist you know!
Dr. Kiehl of Nashua Family Dentistry Talks About Oral Surgery Options Read Transcript
We have a surgeon on our staff here. A periodontal surgeon who does quite a few tooth extractions for us. Some oral surgery we do in the office here, depending on the patient's need. And some oral surgeon we work very closely with you know..near us... nearby us here to get the patient there that's going to be a better fit better fit for them. But as far as here again tooth extraction, periodontal surgery, an implant surgery here we do right in the office.
Both of our doctors have expertise with oral surgery, so you know you’re in good hands. In particular:
- Dr. James Kiehl is a member of the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD), an organization focused on improving the standards for dental implant placement.
- Plus, we use a Solea® hard and soft tissue laser (when possible) for treatment that is nearly always pain-free, blood-free, and anesthesia-free.
If you think you might need an oral surgery procedure, call Nashua Family Dentistry today at 603-546-7460. Our address is 25 Riverside Street, Suite 201.
We Can Perform Your Procedure in Our Office
Oral surgery services we offer include:
- Root Canals – We use electronic tools that make it quick and easy to remove infected pulp from the center of your tooth. Then we’ll seal it to protect against further dental damage.
In addition to placing dental implants, we also perform two surgical procedures that are commonly used to prepare for successful implant placement. They are:
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is weak, we may recommend a bone graft to beef up your bone density. We simply graft a material that spurs the bone growth of your jaw.
- Sinus Lifts – If your sinuses are too close to the roof of your mouth, we’ll gently lift your sinuses and place bone material there to add more room for your dental implants.