At Nashua Family Dentistry, we never want you to feel too embarrassed to smile! And you don’t have to with our cosmetic dental treatments in Nashua. We offer cosmetic dentistry procedures to:Dr. Kiehl I'm Embarrassed to Smile Read Transcript
If a patient comes to us who is embarrassed to smile, or tells us they've had difficulty, or don't feel like they're smiling fully, the first step is to just make them feel at ease, the fact that there's lots of people out there like that. And what we're going to do first is just take a look at everything, make sure that the teeth are healthy. If they are, then we're typically able to, sometimes very conservatively make a big difference in that patient's smile whether it's just with some bonding or veneers, things like that. Those are often times the best ways that patients can overcome some of those challenges and feel more confident in their smile.
- Whiten discolored teeth
- Give your teeth a more even look
- Cover flaws like chips and stains
- Give you more attractive gums
To schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460.
Address Smile Flaws With Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether your problem is discolored teeth, crooked teeth, or uneven gums, our cosmetic dentist can suggest a solution for you and give you a smile you’ll be proud to show. Improve your smile with these cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Dental Veneers – These versatile restorations cover a variety of flaws, including chips, cracks, and worn-down teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with in-office teeth whitening treatments or treatments you use at home.
- Teeth Contouring – If you don’t like the shape of your teeth, our cosmetic dentist can use a high-tech laser to gently contour them.
- Tooth Bonding – We can conceal imperfections by applying a tooth-colored material directly to your teeth.
While we do not provide orthodontics, we work closely with our partner orthodontist located right next door to get you the orthodontics care you need.
Get Gorgeous Gums With Our Laser Treatments
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your gums, we have cosmetic treatments for them too! We can use a laser to quickly and painlessly reshape your uneven gumline or remove excess tissue from a “gummy” smile. The laser can expose more of your tooth surface for cosmetic reasons or to prepare your tooth for a restoration like a dental crown. If receding gums are your problem, we can use either a laser treatment or a gum graft to get your gums looking good again.
Don’t skip photos with your friends because you don’t like your smile. For a selfie-worthy smile, call us today at 603-546-7460 to learn more about cosmetic dental treatments in Nashua.