Our caring team never wants you to suffer dental pain in Nashua – and you don’t have to. Dr. James Kiehl will get you out of pain fast with emergency dental care. If you have a dental emergency, call us immediately at 603-546-7460 for a same-day appointment. We’ll get to work as soon as possible to solve your problem!Dr. Kiehl I'm in Pain or Discomfort Read Transcript
Patients who come to us that are in pain, I think the biggest thing is to try to isolate that area right away and focus right in on that. If a patient comes to us and is having pain, that's the area we're going to talk about. We're not going to start talking about other areas in the mouth. We're going to focus right in on that problem area and try our best to get that alleviated as soon as possible, whether it's doing a treatment that same day they're here or getting them to one of the specialists that we work with very quickly. That's our goal is to eliminate that and alleviate that as quickly as you can.
In addition to same-day care, we offer:
- Lots of restorative dentistry services to repair your dental damage, including root canals and dental crowns
- Effective local anesthesia to numb your mouth
- Oral conscious dental sedation if you need it
- Comforts like pillows and blankets
If you are able to reach us before noon on a business day, our dentists will work you in that same day. If you catch us at another time, we will do our best to see you as quickly as possible. We always have a doctor available on call who can give advice when necessary.
Know When to Call Us For Help
If you experience any of the following situations, contact Nashua Family Dentistry immediately:
- A broken or otherwise severely damaged tooth
- A tooth that has fallen out or been knocked out
- Tissue damage such as a cut tongue, cheek, or gums
- Injury to the jaw
- Dental discomfort of any kind
If you’re experiencing dental pain in Nashua, call Nashua Family Dentistry at 603-546-7460 for quick relief.