If you’re ready to repair your smile, Dr. James Kiehl can help! Your smile will look better and feel better with our restorative dentistry in Nashua. We can use dental restorations to fix missing teeth, broken teeth, decayed teeth, and cracked teeth. Our care can help you:Doctor James Kiehl on restorative dentistry Read Transcript
We help our patients with restorative dentistry, whether their needs are a single tooth or an implant or even a full-mouth reconstruction. By fitting our technology with their needs, we're able to take care of them here at Nashua Family Dentistry.
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Eat all your favorite foods again
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Improve your overall oral health
We also offer dental sedation if needed. Call our skilled team today at 603-546-7460 to schedule your restorative dentistry consultation. You’ll find us directly across the road from Nashua High School South.
Get Your Smile Back in Shape With Our Restorative Dentistry Services
We offer many types of dental restorations, including:
- Dental Crowns – We can place a dental crown over your entire tooth to repair problems like breaks, bad cracks, and severe decay. Crowns strengthen your teeth and protect them from further damage. They work especially well as a final restoration for a tooth that’s been repaired with root canal treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays – Inlays fix the biting surface of your tooth, while onlays cover your tooth’s biting surface, cusps (tips), and sides.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – A fixed dental bridge replaces a single missing tooth or several missing teeth with no need for surgery. We support the replacement teeth with dental crowns on the surrounding teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants are an incredibly reliable restoration, as they look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth.
- Full-Arch Hybrid Restorations – Using this innovative procedure, our dentist can replace a full arch of teeth with just four dental implants.
- Removable Dentures – Full or partial traditional dentures are a great option for those not interested in dental implants. We take impressions and careful measurements to ensure a snug fit.
- Same-Day Smile – We’ll overhaul your smile in a single visit to our office using a specialized procedure for placing and loading dental implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’re happy to combine restorative dentistry services to give you a completely new smile!
Dental Technology Does the Trick
We use some of the latest dental technology to ensure your restorative dental treatments go well. For instance, we have a cone beam CT scanner, which gives us a 3-D view of your mouth to help ensure precise placement of your dental implants. This technology is especially helpful for procedures like same-day smiles.